Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skilful execution. It represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
“Excellence can be attained if you expect
more than others think is possible.”
At First Contact, we take your security seriously. We attain excellence because we expect more. And you should expect more too. You shouldn’t have to settle for ‘good enough’ when it comes to the safety of you and your staff, and the security of the assets you’ve worked hard for.
Not only can you expect more from First Contact’s security services, you will get more. First Contact goes beyond the basic requirements to provide you with a security service you can use with confidence.
We expect more from our staff and they expect more from themselves.
We expect all of our staff to not just meet but surpass the legal qualification requirements they need to do their job. Although security staff are only required by new legislation to achieve basic unit standards , all of our team either hold or are actively working to obtain their National Certificate in Security level 3. In fact, we boast more New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) level 3 qualified staff than any other security company in Wellington.
This commitment to training and this culture of expecting more leads to a team of dedicated experts who are diligent and are continually looking for ways they can improve – both themselves and the systems they work with.
We are proud we can boast:
- over 100 graduates in the NZQA National Certificate in Security (level 3)
- over 300 NZQA qualifications
- more NZQA-registered licensed premises security staff than any other company in New Zealand
- we developed material used to implement the NZQA unit standard for specialised security
- we were part of the development team for the new level 4 NZQA qualification for the National Certificate in Security
- over 90% of our permanent staff hold their full First Aid Certificate
- finalist in the Hospitality Association of New Zealand (HANZ) Excellence in Training award for 2008 and 2009
- we won the inaugural New Zealand Security Association (NZSA) ETITO Registered Training Workplace of the Year (2011).
We expect more from the systems and technology we use so we can provide you with the information you need to be confident you and your assets are secure.
We use the latest in GPS and guard tour recording systems to provide you with clear and accurate reports.
You can expect more when you want to contact us – not only can you reach our patrol service (not an answer service) 24 hours a day, but you also have direct access to the director of the company 24 hours a day.
You can expect more from the reports you receive. We will work with you to develop a system of reporting to suit you and your unique needs. We also have tried and tested systems that we can use too, to ensure you have all the information you need for peace of mind.
We expect more.
We are not just doing business. We expect to excel and we expect to make a positive impact on the people we work with and the environment we work in.
We respect our clients and their privacy. We respect our staff and we expect more from our health and safety systems to ensure they are safe while they do their job.
We respect our environment. Our fleet of patrol cars is made up of the latest model, small cars that are regularly serviced to increase longevity and reduce the impact they have on our environment.